The Teamlytica Service (“Platform”) TeamLytica Limited (“we”, “us” or “TM”) offers digital services related to team performance and cohesion reporting. Further details are set out in our Terms & Conditions.
What personal data do we use?
We may collect and use the following information about you:
- Information you give us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on, or interacting with, the Platform, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, and information about your billing activities or circumstances (including your bank account details and Social Media profiles).
- Information we collect from you: When you use the Platform we may automatically collect technical information (including IP address, geolocation, device details and your login information) and information about each visit you make to the Platform (such as page response times and length of visit).
- Information provided voluntarily by you: For example, when you register for marketing information or pay for an Activation License that will include your Billing address, or through an online Survey to help improve our Platform.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your device and stored on the hard drive or memory of the device. Such information will not identify you personally – it is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your device to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting in your preferred web browser on your computer or phone. We use various third-party services including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously subscribed to services from us we may provide to you details of similar services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. Where your consent has been provided in advance, we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Where do we store your personal data?
The personal information we collect from you is stored on secure cloud-based platforms located in the UK which are operated on our behalf by third parties (including CloudFlare, Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure), but may also be accessed from outside the European Union when necessary for the provision of customer support, or as necessary to troubleshoot the Platform, or to comply with legal requirements.
Transmitting information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the security of your personal information transmitted to us, to or from any bank, or to or from any other third party, either by email or via the Platform, cannot be guaranteed. Any transmission is at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal information, except to the extent we are required to accept such responsibility under the data protection laws.
We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely within the UK. We currently follow the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK Data Protection Rules and guidance to the storing of personal data.
Using a 3rd party online service connected through an API
You may opt to connect the Platform to a 3rd party online service that is not within the UK or European Union for the purposes of enhancing your experience of the Platform. This will be through a secure RESTful API interface using OAuth2 protocols to the external site or service and permit data to be pushed or gather from the external site in order to enhance or improve your involvement with our services.
These services use a tokenisation ID to connect your external account to our account on the Platform, or to process information such as:
- Payment and Billing sites: For example, we utilise functionality provides through an API interface with partners such as Stripe and Xero
- Messaging Service: For example, we utilise functionality provides through an API interface with partners such as Twilio.
- Other services: For example, you may wish to connect to Social Media services such as Facebook, Twitter, Slack and other similar services in order to connect your Platform to their features.
Standard Alerts and Notifications
The Platform will send you certain messages and standard notifications sent to your email address during business workflows processes critical to the operation of the service. These are typically mandatory messages sent to inform you on matters pertaining to your account not limited to:
- Alerts associated with your Invoice reminders.
- Notification on actions needed to be undertaken on the Platform.
- Any Password reset requests.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
The Platform uses tokens with an expiry time to collect information about your use of the Platform via Google analytics and Facebook Ad Pixels. We use this information to:
- Provide you with a good experience when you use our Platform.
- We gather insight for technical purposes essential to the operation of the Platform including and not limited to crash reports and critical issues with the servers; and
- Time visits to the Platform and time spent using certain functions for marketing insight.
- We currently allow third parties to provide analytics services on our behalf (mentioned above). Such third parties track and examine the use of the Platform to prepare reports on its activities. This information may also be used to track or analyse data and is anonymous.
We use well-known advertising platforms to tell you about the Platform. If you click through such an advert and agree to the Platform Terms, an automated process will confirm to the advertising platform that you have signed up to the Platform and how much you use the Platform.
If you do not wish your use of the Platform to be tracked in this way, we recommend that you do not use the Platform. By continuing to use the Platform, you are agreeing to our use of these tracking mechanisms.
Protecting your account information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclose, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and operational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect about you. In particular, we protect your information by deploying SSL and high standard encryption algorithms and offer 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) as an additional level of security for your account as optional functionality.
To help us protect your information, you agree to comply with our security policies and procedures that we notify to you from time to time.
You also agree to take all reasonable steps to prevent the unauthorised or fraudulent use of your User Login. If you suspect that anyone else knows your username or password, you must tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If necessary, we recommend you change your password every 90 days to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK registration number: A8484991.
Right to withdraw your data from our Platform
At any time you have the legal right to request the withdrawal and removal of your personal information and data from the Platform. We will first process any outstanding final payments due to Team Metrics Limited and comply with your request. Please contact us at email@example.com with the formal request or in writing to Team Metrics Limited, Rowood House, Murdock Road, Bicester, Oxon, UK, OX26 4PP.
This process will take 30 days and we will supply an electronically packaged file with your information to you according to your request. Your information will then be removed and deleted from our servers.
Retention period or criteria used to determine the retention period
We reserve the right to retain your personal data on the Platform for a period of 365 days after you have deactivated your personal account, unless you formally request the removal of the data as per the clause above.